Sea Aspire is an international service provider for the most modern ships on International waters. The company has grown up year by year, with a continuously increasing number of clients, partners, offered services and operated ships.
Agency activities and land services require an extensive knowledge of the permit requirements, and Sea Aspire has the in-depth experience in ensuring all projects meet strict compliance to all regulatory standards. We have an exceptional level of experience and expertise in providing a top quality, source and supply service of seagoing individuals to the industry.
Our growing knowledge and experience has enabled us to extend our support to the training, travel and operational needs of our clients, creating a FULL CREW MANAGEMENT facility.
Mission & Values
To provide its clients with world-class integrated marine services.
The company uses state-of-the-art and innovative operational methods as well as high-tech equipment. It relies on a diversified team of employees, highly qualified in their field and whose know-how is recognized by their peers throughout the country
We turn the vision of our clients into our mission. Sea Aspire is able to respond flexibly and offer solutions to the complex needs and specific requirements of its clients. Efficiency and top quality are the key enablers which allow us to deliver the best solutions which are tailor-made for our clients’s unique needs.
Our values are based on a commitment to offer and maintain high standards and competent service in everything we do. The high standards we set ourselves mean:
- - dedication for client satisfaction
- - continuous development
- - an open mind for new ideas and
- - a clear focus on our clients’ objectives
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We are committed to do business by also considering its impact on the earth, our waters and wider communities. Our approach to Corporate & Social Responsibility (CSR) encompasses several initiatives. Together with our international partners, we are becoming increasingly involved in efforts to apply water sustainability practices, make more efficient use of the world’s resources and reduce waste. We work hard to embed a culture that reflects our gratefulness for the beauty of our river landscapes and to contribute to its protection. We strive to show our respect for water as a natural and life-sustaining resource by working to minimize the environmental impacts of our operations and services.
As we search for ways to best navigate the waters ahead, our company is continually working towards improving the knowledge and capabilities of our staff, both ashore and afloat.
Our Company Objectives
• To provide a quality assured ship management service to ship owners, always in accordance with the customer's requirements.
• To operate ships in full compliance with all recognized international, I.M.O. and applicable national regulations.
• To operate ships, keeping the safety of the crew, vessel, its cargo and protection of the environment as the top priorities.
• To operate ships in compliance with classification and flag state rules, and apply recognized industry standards as appropriate.
• To be ready at all times for emergencies and to establish safeguards against all identified risks.
• To be recognized as a highly responsible ship management company, aiming to remain at the forefront of all aspects of technology concerned with ship management, and continuously attempt to improve Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management skills of personnel ashore and aboard ships.
• To endeavor to continuously improve customer service.